Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

DONATIONS TO HELP COVER SERVER COSTS: Every little bit helps!
https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/81mjCq47Ho

TeamSpeak 3 & Arma III Servers
nqdytactical.myddns.rocks

collapse

* Current Time for NQDY

GAME TIMES:

[Vanilla] Fridays: 5PM PST
[Modded] Saturdays: 5PM PST

* [ NQDY ] Tactical Unit - S

* NQDY - Vanilla

* NQDY - Primary

Author Topic: NQDY Duke CO14 Op' Snakes Head  (Read 3330 times)

Offline PapaReap

• Global Administrator
    • STEAM Profile
    • YouTube Channel
NQDY Duke CO14 Op' Snakes Head
« on: Sep 28, 2014, 11:24 AM »
Tora Bora
This is an opportunity we've been waiting for... the notorious leader, Muhammad Salar, has been located by our intelligence operatives at Sanaag Bari. Thought to be behind many terrorist atrocities on the west and greatly revered amongst his fanatic followers - your job is simple - to eliminate him.

I got a late start on this one, but was able to get involved in the finale.

Very good teamwork from what I could tell  ;D

Game play 2014-09-26

Offline Duke

• Admin Staff
Re: NQDY Duke CO14 Op' Snakes Head
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2014, 02:38 PM »
Nice vid Reap.  Some good action there.   

The caching issue should be resolved now, plus the damage false on the target  :D

Watching the end... we should try this mission again sometime and actually live to tell the tale maybe  ;)
"Never give in–never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to your own convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” Winston Churchill

Offline PapaReap

• Global Administrator
    • STEAM Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2014, 04:01 PM »

The caching issue should be resolved now, plus the damage false on the target  :D

Watching the end... we should try this mission again sometime and actually live to tell the tale maybe  ;)

Yes, I would love to try this from the start. Very interesting mission imo

Offline Duke

• Admin Staff
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2014, 04:08 AM »

Yes, I would love to try this from the start. Very interesting mission imo

Thanks Reap.  At one point I actually toyed with the idea of making this into 3 parts or so i.e. Salar somehow manages to get away in this mission... and then something else happens, blah blah, etc.  But I just went with the one off mission in the end.

10 mins later- P.S.

Well thinking about it, I guess I could still do that... I really liked the idea of operation sparrow when different people contributed different parts, etc. I have more or less a story line in my head, so if anyone feels like doing a part, let me know. Otherwise I *might* do it anyway.
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2014, 04:17 AM by Duke »
"Never give in–never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to your own convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” Winston Churchill